The FDA has granted Breakthrough Device designation to CLAiR, an AI-driven platform that uses images from routine eye exams to non-invasively assess and predict cardiovascular disease risk.
Category: Diagnostic Tools
Sorry, No Posts Found
- Pulse Oximeter Flaws May Limit Black Heart Failure Patients’ Care
- New Suggested Steps Per Day Far Fewer Than Often-Cited 10,000
- Patients With Persistent AFib Are More Likely to Have These Risk Factors
- Too Much Niacin May Increase Heart Disease Risk
- AI Measures Heart Fat in Seconds to Predict Heart Attack Risk