A clinical study has shown that sacubitril/valsartan (Entresto), a drug commonly used for heart failure, significantly alters the plasma Aβ ratio used in Alzheimer's disease blood tests, potentially leading to false positive diagnoses in patients.
Tag: Alzheimer’s disease
Sorry, No Posts Found
- Pulse Oximeter Flaws May Limit Black Heart Failure Patients’ Care
- New Suggested Steps Per Day Far Fewer Than Often-Cited 10,000
- Patients With Persistent AFib Are More Likely to Have These Risk Factors
- Too Much Niacin May Increase Heart Disease Risk
- AI Measures Heart Fat in Seconds to Predict Heart Attack Risk