A comprehensive population-based study delves into the familial risks and mortality patterns associated with thoracic aortic disease, particularly bicuspid aortic valve (BAV). The findings highlight the heightened risk of a concordant diagnosis and aortic dissection in first-degree relatives, underscoring the genetic factors at play.
Sorry, No Posts Found
- Study Uncovers Why CPAP Fails to Lower Heart Disease Risk
- Living Near Fast Food and Bars Increases Heart Failure Risk
- Heart Attack Survivors More Likely to Develop Serious Conditions, Study Finds
- Pulse Oximeter Flaws May Limit Black Heart Failure Patients’ Care
- New Suggested Steps Per Day Far Fewer Than Often-Cited 10,000