Abelacimab, a dual-acting factor XI/XIa inhibitor, demonstrated a significant reduction in bleeding in a head-to-head study comparing a factor XI inhibitor to a direct oral anticoagulant.
Sorry, No Posts Found
- Study Uncovers Why CPAP Fails to Lower Heart Disease Risk
- Living Near Fast Food and Bars Increases Heart Failure Risk
- Heart Attack Survivors More Likely to Develop Serious Conditions, Study Finds
- Pulse Oximeter Flaws May Limit Black Heart Failure Patients’ Care
- New Suggested Steps Per Day Far Fewer Than Often-Cited 10,000