Patients with implantable cardioverter defibrillators (ICDs) face a higher risk of anxiety, depression, and PTSD, affecting their overall well-being. A comprehensive meta-analysis of studies reveals the alarmingly prevalent mood disorders among ICD recipients.
Sorry, No Posts Found
- Pulse Oximeter Flaws May Limit Black Heart Failure Patients’ Care
- New Suggested Steps Per Day Far Fewer Than Often-Cited 10,000
- Patients With Persistent AFib Are More Likely to Have These Risk Factors
- Too Much Niacin May Increase Heart Disease Risk
- AI Measures Heart Fat in Seconds to Predict Heart Attack Risk