A comprehensive meta-analysis reveals the prevalence of bicuspid aortic valve (BAV) and aortic dilation among relatives of individuals with BAV. The findings emphasize the importance of screening programs to identify high-risk cohorts and discuss the uncertainties surrounding clinical implications.
Tag: bicuspid aortic valve
Sorry, No Posts Found
- Pulse Oximeter Flaws May Limit Black Heart Failure Patients’ Care
- New Suggested Steps Per Day Far Fewer Than Often-Cited 10,000
- Patients With Persistent AFib Are More Likely to Have These Risk Factors
- Too Much Niacin May Increase Heart Disease Risk
- AI Measures Heart Fat in Seconds to Predict Heart Attack Risk