Bristol Myers Squibb's mavacamten receives FDA approval for updated labeling, showcasing its efficacy in reducing the need for septal reduction therapy in patients with obstructive hypertrophic cardiomyopathy based on positive data from the VALOR-HCM trial.
Tag: Bristol Myers Squibb
Sorry, No Posts Found
- Study Uncovers Why CPAP Fails to Lower Heart Disease Risk
- Living Near Fast Food and Bars Increases Heart Failure Risk
- Heart Attack Survivors More Likely to Develop Serious Conditions, Study Finds
- Pulse Oximeter Flaws May Limit Black Heart Failure Patients’ Care
- New Suggested Steps Per Day Far Fewer Than Often-Cited 10,000