A groundbreaking multicenter study explores the association between severe cardiovascular events (SCEs) and mortality in patients undergoing anti-CD19 CAR-T therapy. Findings reveal significantly higher overall and nonrelapse mortality rates, as well as elevated levels of inflammatory biomarkers.
Tag: CAR-T therapy
Sorry, No Posts Found
- Pulse Oximeter Flaws May Limit Black Heart Failure Patients’ Care
- New Suggested Steps Per Day Far Fewer Than Often-Cited 10,000
- Patients With Persistent AFib Are More Likely to Have These Risk Factors
- Too Much Niacin May Increase Heart Disease Risk
- AI Measures Heart Fat in Seconds to Predict Heart Attack Risk