The FDA cautions health providers to stop using the Quidel Triage Cardiac Panel due to potential inaccuracies in troponin levels. Alternatives are recommended to ensure accurate diagnoses for myocardial infarction.
Tag: cardiac panel
Sorry, No Posts Found
- Pulse Oximeter Flaws May Limit Black Heart Failure Patients’ Care
- New Suggested Steps Per Day Far Fewer Than Often-Cited 10,000
- Patients With Persistent AFib Are More Likely to Have These Risk Factors
- Too Much Niacin May Increase Heart Disease Risk
- AI Measures Heart Fat in Seconds to Predict Heart Attack Risk