A new study shows that bag-valve-mask ventilation—a common CPR technique used with chest compressions to ensure patients are getting oxygen—is often performed inconsistently.
Tag: cardiopulmonary resuscitation CPR
Sorry, No Posts Found
- Pulse Oximeter Flaws May Limit Black Heart Failure Patients’ Care
- New Suggested Steps Per Day Far Fewer Than Often-Cited 10,000
- Patients With Persistent AFib Are More Likely to Have These Risk Factors
- Too Much Niacin May Increase Heart Disease Risk
- AI Measures Heart Fat in Seconds to Predict Heart Attack Risk