A coroner's report raises concerns about the prescription of ciprofloxacin and its potential link to rare side effects, including suicidal behavior. The report calls for a review of current guidelines and increased awareness among prescribing doctors to monitor and mitigate these risks.
Sorry, No Posts Found
- Pulse Oximeter Flaws May Limit Black Heart Failure Patients’ Care
- New Suggested Steps Per Day Far Fewer Than Often-Cited 10,000
- Patients With Persistent AFib Are More Likely to Have These Risk Factors
- Too Much Niacin May Increase Heart Disease Risk
- AI Measures Heart Fat in Seconds to Predict Heart Attack Risk