Cardiovascular-related deaths due to extreme heat are expected to increase between 2036 and 2065 in the United States, according to a study supported by the National Institutes of Health.
Tag: climate change
Sorry, No Posts Found
- Study Uncovers Why CPAP Fails to Lower Heart Disease Risk
- Living Near Fast Food and Bars Increases Heart Failure Risk
- Heart Attack Survivors More Likely to Develop Serious Conditions, Study Finds
- Pulse Oximeter Flaws May Limit Black Heart Failure Patients’ Care
- New Suggested Steps Per Day Far Fewer Than Often-Cited 10,000