A recent analysis highlights the importance of evaluating cardiac damage after transcatheter aortic valve replacement (TAVR). The study emphasizes the need to understand the evolution of cardiac damage post-TAVR and its impact on long-term prognosis. By assessing cardiac damage within 30 days of TAVR, cardiologists can gain valuable insights for better patient management and improved outcomes.
Tag: clinical recommendations
Sorry, No Posts Found
- Pulse Oximeter Flaws May Limit Black Heart Failure Patients’ Care
- New Suggested Steps Per Day Far Fewer Than Often-Cited 10,000
- Patients With Persistent AFib Are More Likely to Have These Risk Factors
- Too Much Niacin May Increase Heart Disease Risk
- AI Measures Heart Fat in Seconds to Predict Heart Attack Risk