The FDA has granted approval for a 0.5 mg dose of colchicine for high-risk patients with atherosclerotic cardiovascular disease (CVD) or multiple cardiovascular risk factors who have residual inflammatory risk.
Sorry, No Posts Found
- Pulse Oximeter Flaws May Limit Black Heart Failure Patients’ Care
- New Suggested Steps Per Day Far Fewer Than Often-Cited 10,000
- Patients With Persistent AFib Are More Likely to Have These Risk Factors
- Too Much Niacin May Increase Heart Disease Risk
- AI Measures Heart Fat in Seconds to Predict Heart Attack Risk