A retrospective analysis highlights the underutilization of preprocedure imaging in left atrial appendage occlusion (LAAO) procedures. Patients who underwent preprocedural imaging experienced slightly better device and procedural success rates.
Tag: computer tomography CT
Sorry, No Posts Found
- Pulse Oximeter Flaws May Limit Black Heart Failure Patients’ Care
- New Suggested Steps Per Day Far Fewer Than Often-Cited 10,000
- Patients With Persistent AFib Are More Likely to Have These Risk Factors
- Too Much Niacin May Increase Heart Disease Risk
- AI Measures Heart Fat in Seconds to Predict Heart Attack Risk