A clinical study has shown that sacubitril/valsartan (Entresto), a drug commonly used for heart failure, significantly alters the plasma Aβ ratio used in Alzheimer's disease blood tests, potentially leading to false positive diagnoses in patients.
Tag: Entresto (sacubitril/valsartan)
Sorry, No Posts Found
- Study Uncovers Why CPAP Fails to Lower Heart Disease Risk
- Living Near Fast Food and Bars Increases Heart Failure Risk
- Heart Attack Survivors More Likely to Develop Serious Conditions, Study Finds
- Pulse Oximeter Flaws May Limit Black Heart Failure Patients’ Care
- New Suggested Steps Per Day Far Fewer Than Often-Cited 10,000