ShortCut is the first dedicated leaflet modification device to enable TAVR in patients at risk of coronary obstruction, according to Pi-Cardia.
Tag: FDA Breakthrough Device Designation
Sorry, No Posts Found
- Pulse Oximeter Flaws May Limit Black Heart Failure Patients’ Care
- New Suggested Steps Per Day Far Fewer Than Often-Cited 10,000
- Patients With Persistent AFib Are More Likely to Have These Risk Factors
- Too Much Niacin May Increase Heart Disease Risk
- AI Measures Heart Fat in Seconds to Predict Heart Attack Risk