A new study explored the effects of prescribed fruits and vegetables on heart health, revealing improved outcomes in terms of body mass index, blood sugar levels, blood pressure, and reduced food insecurity.
Tag: heart health
Sorry, No Posts Found
- Pulse Oximeter Flaws May Limit Black Heart Failure Patients’ Care
- New Suggested Steps Per Day Far Fewer Than Often-Cited 10,000
- Patients With Persistent AFib Are More Likely to Have These Risk Factors
- Too Much Niacin May Increase Heart Disease Risk
- AI Measures Heart Fat in Seconds to Predict Heart Attack Risk