A phase 3 trial named REPRIEVE suggests that daily pitavastatin calcium can lead to a 35% relative reduction in major adverse cardiovascular events in patients with HIV receiving antiretroviral therapy. The trial, which enrolled a global sample, highlights the importance of cardiovascular disease prevention in HIV patients.
Sorry, No Posts Found
- Pulse Oximeter Flaws May Limit Black Heart Failure Patients’ Care
- New Suggested Steps Per Day Far Fewer Than Often-Cited 10,000
- Patients With Persistent AFib Are More Likely to Have These Risk Factors
- Too Much Niacin May Increase Heart Disease Risk
- AI Measures Heart Fat in Seconds to Predict Heart Attack Risk