A longitudinal cohort study confirms the safety of 1.5 Tesla MRI scans for patients with non–MRI-conditional ICDs. The study demonstrates no adverse patient outcomes or functional changes in the ICD devices, contributing to the growing body of evidence supporting the safety and efficacy of MRI scans in this patient population.
Tag: implantable cardioverter-defibrillator
Sorry, No Posts Found
- Pulse Oximeter Flaws May Limit Black Heart Failure Patients’ Care
- New Suggested Steps Per Day Far Fewer Than Often-Cited 10,000
- Patients With Persistent AFib Are More Likely to Have These Risk Factors
- Too Much Niacin May Increase Heart Disease Risk
- AI Measures Heart Fat in Seconds to Predict Heart Attack Risk