The IRONMAN trial investigates the safety and effectiveness of intravenous iron treatment in heart failure patients. Although the primary outcomes did not reach statistical significance, further analysis suggests a potential impact on heart failure hospitalizations and cardiac death. These findings contribute to the growing evidence supporting iron deficiency assessment and treatment in heart failure patients.
Tag: iron deficiency
Sorry, No Posts Found
- Study Uncovers Why CPAP Fails to Lower Heart Disease Risk
- Living Near Fast Food and Bars Increases Heart Failure Risk
- Heart Attack Survivors More Likely to Develop Serious Conditions, Study Finds
- Pulse Oximeter Flaws May Limit Black Heart Failure Patients’ Care
- New Suggested Steps Per Day Far Fewer Than Often-Cited 10,000