People who use ADHD medicine for a long time and in higher-than-average doses seem to have a higher risk of some cardiovascular diseases, according to new research.
Tag: Karolinska Institute
Sorry, No Posts Found
- Study Uncovers Why CPAP Fails to Lower Heart Disease Risk
- Living Near Fast Food and Bars Increases Heart Failure Risk
- Heart Attack Survivors More Likely to Develop Serious Conditions, Study Finds
- Pulse Oximeter Flaws May Limit Black Heart Failure Patients’ Care
- New Suggested Steps Per Day Far Fewer Than Often-Cited 10,000