Atrial fibrillation ablation is associated with lower rates of death, urgent heart transplantation, or left ventricular assist device implantation compared with medical therapy in patients with end-stage heart failure.
Tag: left ventricular ejection fraction
Sorry, No Posts Found
- Pulse Oximeter Flaws May Limit Black Heart Failure Patients’ Care
- New Suggested Steps Per Day Far Fewer Than Often-Cited 10,000
- Patients With Persistent AFib Are More Likely to Have These Risk Factors
- Too Much Niacin May Increase Heart Disease Risk
- AI Measures Heart Fat in Seconds to Predict Heart Attack Risk