The American College of Cardiology (ACC) has joined forces with the National Football League's Smart Heart Sports Coalition to support a bill in Ohio that aims to mandate the installation of Automated External Defibrillators (AEDs) and emergency action plans in schools. The legislation, if enacted, will enhance cardiac arrest prevention measures in Ohio, following similar steps taken by other states.
Sorry, No Posts Found
- Study Uncovers Why CPAP Fails to Lower Heart Disease Risk
- Living Near Fast Food and Bars Increases Heart Failure Risk
- Heart Attack Survivors More Likely to Develop Serious Conditions, Study Finds
- Pulse Oximeter Flaws May Limit Black Heart Failure Patients’ Care
- New Suggested Steps Per Day Far Fewer Than Often-Cited 10,000