While a mechanical heart pump can be a lifesaving intervention for patients with late-stage failure of the left side of the heart, the surgery to implant the pump can be risky. A new calculator helps tailor the risk assessment for each patient.
Tag: machine learning
Sorry, No Posts Found
- Pulse Oximeter Flaws May Limit Black Heart Failure Patients’ Care
- New Suggested Steps Per Day Far Fewer Than Often-Cited 10,000
- Patients With Persistent AFib Are More Likely to Have These Risk Factors
- Too Much Niacin May Increase Heart Disease Risk
- AI Measures Heart Fat in Seconds to Predict Heart Attack Risk