A genome-wide association study delves into the genetic underpinnings of preeclampsia and its connection to cardiovascular disease. By identifying shared genetic loci, the study highlights the potential overlap between these conditions and provides insights into the long-term cardiovascular risks associated with preeclampsia and gestational hypertension.
Tag: maternal hypertension
Sorry, No Posts Found
- Pulse Oximeter Flaws May Limit Black Heart Failure Patients’ Care
- New Suggested Steps Per Day Far Fewer Than Often-Cited 10,000
- Patients With Persistent AFib Are More Likely to Have These Risk Factors
- Too Much Niacin May Increase Heart Disease Risk
- AI Measures Heart Fat in Seconds to Predict Heart Attack Risk