Bristol Myers Squibb's mavacamten receives FDA approval for updated labeling, showcasing its efficacy in reducing the need for septal reduction therapy in patients with obstructive hypertrophic cardiomyopathy based on positive data from the VALOR-HCM trial.
Sorry, No Posts Found
- Pulse Oximeter Flaws May Limit Black Heart Failure Patients’ Care
- New Suggested Steps Per Day Far Fewer Than Often-Cited 10,000
- Patients With Persistent AFib Are More Likely to Have These Risk Factors
- Too Much Niacin May Increase Heart Disease Risk
- AI Measures Heart Fat in Seconds to Predict Heart Attack Risk