Research funded by the British Heart Foundation unveils advanced scans that can detect hypertrophic cardiomyopathy before symptoms appear. These cutting-edge imaging techniques allow doctors to identify the condition's early signs, providing a valuable opportunity for timely interventions and opening doors to novel gene therapies and drug treatments.
Tag: medical imaging
Sorry, No Posts Found
- Pulse Oximeter Flaws May Limit Black Heart Failure Patients’ Care
- New Suggested Steps Per Day Far Fewer Than Often-Cited 10,000
- Patients With Persistent AFib Are More Likely to Have These Risk Factors
- Too Much Niacin May Increase Heart Disease Risk
- AI Measures Heart Fat in Seconds to Predict Heart Attack Risk