Research from the European Respiratory Society International Congress indicates that using a CPAP machine at night can lower cardiovascular disease mortality in OSA patients and may be more effective than weight loss drugs in reducing arterial plaque build-up.
Sorry, No Posts Found
- Pulse Oximeter Flaws May Limit Black Heart Failure Patients’ Care
- New Suggested Steps Per Day Far Fewer Than Often-Cited 10,000
- Patients With Persistent AFib Are More Likely to Have These Risk Factors
- Too Much Niacin May Increase Heart Disease Risk
- AI Measures Heart Fat in Seconds to Predict Heart Attack Risk