Despite aspirin’s low cost and proven benefits in preventing a second heart attack or stroke, fewer than half of people worldwide who have had a heart attack or stroke take the medication, according to a new study.
Tag: OTC medication
Sorry, No Posts Found
- Pulse Oximeter Flaws May Limit Black Heart Failure Patients’ Care
- New Suggested Steps Per Day Far Fewer Than Often-Cited 10,000
- Patients With Persistent AFib Are More Likely to Have These Risk Factors
- Too Much Niacin May Increase Heart Disease Risk
- AI Measures Heart Fat in Seconds to Predict Heart Attack Risk