IOTRONIK announces the global launch of BIOMONITOR IV, an implantable cardiac monitor (ICM) equipped with AI technology. With improved accuracy, longer battery life, and wireless connectivity, BIOMONITOR IV revolutionizes cardiac monitoring, enabling seamless data transmission and reducing the need for frequent clinic visits.
Sorry, No Posts Found
- Pulse Oximeter Flaws May Limit Black Heart Failure Patients’ Care
- New Suggested Steps Per Day Far Fewer Than Often-Cited 10,000
- Patients With Persistent AFib Are More Likely to Have These Risk Factors
- Too Much Niacin May Increase Heart Disease Risk
- AI Measures Heart Fat in Seconds to Predict Heart Attack Risk