Research reveals that cardiovascular health measures worsen over the week when sleep is restricted to five hours per night—and how attempting to catch up on sleep on the weekend doesn't return these measures to normal.
Tag: Penn State
Sorry, No Posts Found
- Pulse Oximeter Flaws May Limit Black Heart Failure Patients’ Care
- New Suggested Steps Per Day Far Fewer Than Often-Cited 10,000
- Patients With Persistent AFib Are More Likely to Have These Risk Factors
- Too Much Niacin May Increase Heart Disease Risk
- AI Measures Heart Fat in Seconds to Predict Heart Attack Risk