A phase 3 trial named REPRIEVE suggests that daily pitavastatin calcium can lead to a 35% relative reduction in major adverse cardiovascular events in patients with HIV receiving antiretroviral therapy. The trial, which enrolled a global sample, highlights the importance of cardiovascular disease prevention in HIV patients.
Sorry, No Posts Found
- Study Uncovers Why CPAP Fails to Lower Heart Disease Risk
- Living Near Fast Food and Bars Increases Heart Failure Risk
- Heart Attack Survivors More Likely to Develop Serious Conditions, Study Finds
- Pulse Oximeter Flaws May Limit Black Heart Failure Patients’ Care
- New Suggested Steps Per Day Far Fewer Than Often-Cited 10,000