A recent study delves into the effects of testosterone therapy on cardiovascular risk in middle-aged and older men with hypogonadism. While overall cardiovascular risk does not appear to be increased, the study reveals potential concerns regarding specific health outcomes.
Tag: pulmonary embolism
Sorry, No Posts Found
- Pulse Oximeter Flaws May Limit Black Heart Failure Patients’ Care
- New Suggested Steps Per Day Far Fewer Than Often-Cited 10,000
- Patients With Persistent AFib Are More Likely to Have These Risk Factors
- Too Much Niacin May Increase Heart Disease Risk
- AI Measures Heart Fat in Seconds to Predict Heart Attack Risk