Dr. Steven Abramowitz at MedStar Washington Hospital Center has successfully performed the world's first deep venous stent thrombectomies using an innovative minimally invasive catheter. The thrombectomy catheter, known as the "stent cleaner," has shown exceptional procedural success rates, improving symptoms and offering a promising treatment option for patients with deep venous stent thrombosis.
Sorry, No Posts Found
- Pulse Oximeter Flaws May Limit Black Heart Failure Patients’ Care
- New Suggested Steps Per Day Far Fewer Than Often-Cited 10,000
- Patients With Persistent AFib Are More Likely to Have These Risk Factors
- Too Much Niacin May Increase Heart Disease Risk
- AI Measures Heart Fat in Seconds to Predict Heart Attack Risk