Abelacimab, a dual-acting factor XI/XIa inhibitor, demonstrated a significant reduction in bleeding in a head-to-head study comparing a factor XI inhibitor to a direct oral anticoagulant.
Sorry, No Posts Found
- Pulse Oximeter Flaws May Limit Black Heart Failure Patients’ Care
- New Suggested Steps Per Day Far Fewer Than Often-Cited 10,000
- Patients With Persistent AFib Are More Likely to Have These Risk Factors
- Too Much Niacin May Increase Heart Disease Risk
- AI Measures Heart Fat in Seconds to Predict Heart Attack Risk