Despite national guidelines recommending surgical aortic valve replacement for patients under 65 with severe aortic stenosis, many hospitals are opting for a nonsurgical approach in patients, leading to concerns about poorer outcomes.
Tag: SAVR surgical aortic valve replacement
Sorry, No Posts Found
- Pulse Oximeter Flaws May Limit Black Heart Failure Patients’ Care
- New Suggested Steps Per Day Far Fewer Than Often-Cited 10,000
- Patients With Persistent AFib Are More Likely to Have These Risk Factors
- Too Much Niacin May Increase Heart Disease Risk
- AI Measures Heart Fat in Seconds to Predict Heart Attack Risk