A recent meta-analysis confirms the consistent benefits of SGLT2 inhibitors in reducing the risks of cardiovascular death and heart failure hospitalization in patients with HF, type 2 diabetes, and CKD.
Tag: SGLT2 inhibitors
Sorry, No Posts Found
- Pulse Oximeter Flaws May Limit Black Heart Failure Patients’ Care
- New Suggested Steps Per Day Far Fewer Than Often-Cited 10,000
- Patients With Persistent AFib Are More Likely to Have These Risk Factors
- Too Much Niacin May Increase Heart Disease Risk
- AI Measures Heart Fat in Seconds to Predict Heart Attack Risk