A coroner's report raises concerns about the prescription of ciprofloxacin and its potential link to rare side effects, including suicidal behavior. The report calls for a review of current guidelines and increased awareness among prescribing doctors to monitor and mitigate these risks.
Tag: side effects
Sorry, No Posts Found
- Study Uncovers Why CPAP Fails to Lower Heart Disease Risk
- Living Near Fast Food and Bars Increases Heart Failure Risk
- Heart Attack Survivors More Likely to Develop Serious Conditions, Study Finds
- Pulse Oximeter Flaws May Limit Black Heart Failure Patients’ Care
- New Suggested Steps Per Day Far Fewer Than Often-Cited 10,000