A multi-center study surveyed caretakers of infants who received congenital heart surgery and found that social determinants or influencers of health constitute "significant" barriers to prenatal diagnosis from the patient’s perspective.
Tag: socioeconomic barriers
Sorry, No Posts Found
- Pulse Oximeter Flaws May Limit Black Heart Failure Patients’ Care
- New Suggested Steps Per Day Far Fewer Than Often-Cited 10,000
- Patients With Persistent AFib Are More Likely to Have These Risk Factors
- Too Much Niacin May Increase Heart Disease Risk
- AI Measures Heart Fat in Seconds to Predict Heart Attack Risk