The study shows that the risk of atrial fibrillation and flutter was increased up to two months after infection—with the risk 12 times higher in the first month.
Sorry, No Posts Found
- Pulse Oximeter Flaws May Limit Black Heart Failure Patients’ Care
- New Suggested Steps Per Day Far Fewer Than Often-Cited 10,000
- Patients With Persistent AFib Are More Likely to Have These Risk Factors
- Too Much Niacin May Increase Heart Disease Risk
- AI Measures Heart Fat in Seconds to Predict Heart Attack Risk