A recent study delves into the effects of testosterone therapy on cardiovascular risk in middle-aged and older men with hypogonadism. While overall cardiovascular risk does not appear to be increased, the study reveals potential concerns regarding specific health outcomes.
Sorry, No Posts Found
- Study Uncovers Why CPAP Fails to Lower Heart Disease Risk
- Living Near Fast Food and Bars Increases Heart Failure Risk
- Heart Attack Survivors More Likely to Develop Serious Conditions, Study Finds
- Pulse Oximeter Flaws May Limit Black Heart Failure Patients’ Care
- New Suggested Steps Per Day Far Fewer Than Often-Cited 10,000