A comprehensive population-based study delves into the familial risks and mortality patterns associated with thoracic aortic disease, particularly bicuspid aortic valve (BAV). The findings highlight the heightened risk of a concordant diagnosis and aortic dissection in first-degree relatives, underscoring the genetic factors at play.
Tag: thoracic aortic disease
Sorry, No Posts Found
- Pulse Oximeter Flaws May Limit Black Heart Failure Patients’ Care
- New Suggested Steps Per Day Far Fewer Than Often-Cited 10,000
- Patients With Persistent AFib Are More Likely to Have These Risk Factors
- Too Much Niacin May Increase Heart Disease Risk
- AI Measures Heart Fat in Seconds to Predict Heart Attack Risk