Dr. Steven Abramowitz at MedStar Washington Hospital Center has successfully performed the world's first deep venous stent thrombectomies using an innovative minimally invasive catheter. The thrombectomy catheter, known as the "stent cleaner," has shown exceptional procedural success rates, improving symptoms and offering a promising treatment option for patients with deep venous stent thrombosis.
Sorry, No Posts Found
- Study Uncovers Why CPAP Fails to Lower Heart Disease Risk
- Living Near Fast Food and Bars Increases Heart Failure Risk
- Heart Attack Survivors More Likely to Develop Serious Conditions, Study Finds
- Pulse Oximeter Flaws May Limit Black Heart Failure Patients’ Care
- New Suggested Steps Per Day Far Fewer Than Often-Cited 10,000