The heart teams at the Piedmont Heart Institute and the University of Virginia Health System successfully performed the first two implantations in the US as part of an FDA-approved early feasibility study.
Tag: University of Virginia Health System
Sorry, No Posts Found
- Pulse Oximeter Flaws May Limit Black Heart Failure Patients’ Care
- New Suggested Steps Per Day Far Fewer Than Often-Cited 10,000
- Patients With Persistent AFib Are More Likely to Have These Risk Factors
- Too Much Niacin May Increase Heart Disease Risk
- AI Measures Heart Fat in Seconds to Predict Heart Attack Risk