A cross-sectional study examining wearable device use in cardiovascular patients revealed significant disparities influenced by demographic and socioeconomic factors. The study highlights lower adoption rates among patients with cardiovascular disease and emphasizes the importance of addressing these disparities to achieve equitable healthcare outcomes.
Tag: wearable devices
Sorry, No Posts Found
- Pulse Oximeter Flaws May Limit Black Heart Failure Patients’ Care
- New Suggested Steps Per Day Far Fewer Than Often-Cited 10,000
- Patients With Persistent AFib Are More Likely to Have These Risk Factors
- Too Much Niacin May Increase Heart Disease Risk
- AI Measures Heart Fat in Seconds to Predict Heart Attack Risk