Investigators at Children’s Hospital Los Angeles analyzed results of follow-up heart studies for all children who had been hospitalized for MIS-C, and found that many patients had abnormal findings on at least one cardiac study at their six-month follow-up.
Tag: Children’s Hospital Los Angeles
Sorry, No Posts Found
- Study Uncovers Why CPAP Fails to Lower Heart Disease Risk
- Living Near Fast Food and Bars Increases Heart Failure Risk
- Heart Attack Survivors More Likely to Develop Serious Conditions, Study Finds
- Pulse Oximeter Flaws May Limit Black Heart Failure Patients’ Care
- New Suggested Steps Per Day Far Fewer Than Often-Cited 10,000