Exposure to more ready-to-eat food outlets—particularly pubs, bars, and fast-food restaurants—may be associated with a greater risk of developing heart failure.
Sorry, No Posts Found
- Study Uncovers Why CPAP Fails to Lower Heart Disease Risk
- Living Near Fast Food and Bars Increases Heart Failure Risk
- Heart Attack Survivors More Likely to Develop Serious Conditions, Study Finds
- Pulse Oximeter Flaws May Limit Black Heart Failure Patients’ Care
- New Suggested Steps Per Day Far Fewer Than Often-Cited 10,000