Jupiter Medical Center becomes the first in South Florida to employ the OPTRELL Mapping Catheter, a revolutionary tool that enhances the accuracy and efficacy of cardiac ablations for conditions like atrial fibrillation. Driven by the expertise of Dr. Matthew Kolek, the medical center is setting new standards in electrophysiology with advanced, minimally invasive treatments.
Tag: Jupiter Medical Center
Sorry, No Posts Found
- Study Uncovers Why CPAP Fails to Lower Heart Disease Risk
- Living Near Fast Food and Bars Increases Heart Failure Risk
- Heart Attack Survivors More Likely to Develop Serious Conditions, Study Finds
- Pulse Oximeter Flaws May Limit Black Heart Failure Patients’ Care
- New Suggested Steps Per Day Far Fewer Than Often-Cited 10,000