Jupiter Medical Center becomes the first in South Florida to employ the OPTRELL Mapping Catheter, a revolutionary tool that enhances the accuracy and efficacy of cardiac ablations for conditions like atrial fibrillation. Driven by the expertise of Dr. Matthew Kolek, the medical center is setting new standards in electrophysiology with advanced, minimally invasive treatments.
Tag: OPTRELL Mapping Catheter
Sorry, No Posts Found
- Pulse Oximeter Flaws May Limit Black Heart Failure Patients’ Care
- New Suggested Steps Per Day Far Fewer Than Often-Cited 10,000
- Patients With Persistent AFib Are More Likely to Have These Risk Factors
- Too Much Niacin May Increase Heart Disease Risk
- AI Measures Heart Fat in Seconds to Predict Heart Attack Risk